- All Metal, Grade C Toplock Automation Style
- All Metal One Piece Heat-Treated Locknut, Prevailing Torque Type
- Available in DIN980 V Metric
All Metal Miniature Hex Lock Nut
Applications: The LH1660 Series is made of stainless steel, type 18-8/303, suitable for application at 900°F with the addition of dry lubricant (molybdenum disulphide). The LH1660 Series is also available in carbon steel suitable for application at 450°F.
When ordering for use at higher temperature ranges requiring dry film lubricant, specify prefix "RM" (example: RM79LH1660-40)
• The bearing diameter is determined from the bearing area necessary to support 75 percent of the specified proof load of an SAE Grade5 UNF bolt
with a bearing stress of 20,000 psi. This same bearing area will support 100 percent of the specified proof load of an SAE Grade 8 UNF bolt with
a bearing stress of 37,800 psi.
• Axis of tapped hole shall be concentric with axis of locknut body within a tolerance of 1.5 percent (3 percent FIM) of the maximum width across
• FIM signifies "Full Indicator Movement".
In cases where nuts are given a protective coating or are cleaned following delivery to the purchaser, the nut producer shall not be held responsible for failures of the nut to meet dimensional, mechanical, or performance requirements traceable to plating, coating or cleaning practice.
Serrated Flange Hex Lock Nut Spinlock
Securex - Two-piece nuts for hub piloted wheels
AERO-FLEX flexible top locknuts
AERO-FLEX flexible top locknuts, thin height